Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz

http://www.powells.com/biblio/1-0553588249-4: This is the first Dean Koontz book I've ever read, loaned to me by a co-worker...it was a definite page-turner, a good mindless thriller to get my mind quickly off of work at the end of the day. It is about a man named Jimmy Tock, whose grandfather, on his deathbed, predicted that Jimmy would face five horrible days in his life - and predicted the dates. The book walks through Jimmy's life and his fate at the hands of a family of crazy circus performers. A non-legal John Grisham...I plan to pick up a few more for plane rides in my future.

1 comment:

Razzle said...

False memory, that's the one I read and liked. I think one of the secretaries had left it out on the counter or something.