Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Books from October and Goals for November!

 


October brought with it a big rain storm, which was perfect for getting me into a cozy reading mood.  A large stack of holds also came in for me at the library, and while that can sometimes be a bit overwhelming, I'm trying to allow myself to just take my time with the books and not feel myself getting too frenetic about finishing everything as soon as possible!  Overall, October was a nice reading month for me and I hope is helping me set a steady pace through the end of the year.

Goals for October:

  1. Range by David Epstein (Non-Fiction/Shelf for Book Club)
  2. After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid (Romance/Shelf)
  3. The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris (Fiction/Library)
  4. Members Only by Sameer Pandya (Fiction/Borrowed)

Books Read in October:

  1. Range by David Epstein (Non-Fiction/Shelf for Book Club)
  2. After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid (Romance/Shelf)
  3. Still Life by Louise Penny (Mystery/Library)
  4. Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro (Fiction/Shelf)
  5. Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew J. Sullivan (Fiction/Library)
  6. Rules for Visiting by Jessica Frances Kane (Fiction/Library)
  7. The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling (Romance/Borrowed)
Goals Books for November
  1. Celestial Bodies by Jokha Alharthi (Fiction/Library for Book Club)
  2. Vanessa Yu's Magical Paris Tea Shop (Fiction/Library)
  3. That Summer by Jennifer Weiner (Fiction/Borrowed)
  4. Dexter is Dead by Jeff Lindsay (Fiction/Library)
Happy Reading!

No comments: