Wednesday, April 6, 2022

March Review and April Goals

March was a slow reading month for me.  I'm not quite sure why - I think I keep trying to read books that required me to sit and focus for long stretches of time - but I really only had 20 minutes here and there.  So, I found myself gravitating toward thrillers and romances.  They were enough to hold my very limited attention, as I prioritized fun/scary story telling.  Reviewing the books I've read this past month, there were a lot of thrillers in there.  I'm on the hunt for more - accepting that these are the books that I want right now!

Goal Books for March:
  1. Run the Tides by Vendela Vida (Fiction/Borrowed)
  2. The Lincoln Highway by Amor Tolles (Fiction/Library)
  3. Taste by Stanley Tucci (Memoir/Library)
  4. Finlay Donovan Knocks 'Em Dead by Elle Cosimano (Mystery/Shelves)
Books Read in March:
  1. Finlay Donovan Knocks 'Em Dead by Elle Cosimano (Mystery/Shelves)
  2. Wahala by Nikki May (Fiction/Library)
  3. The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley (Thriller/Library)
  4. The Arc by Tory Henwood Hoen (Romance/Library)
  5. Greenwich Park by Katherine Faulkner (Thriller/Library)
  6. The Maid by Nita Prose (Thriller/Library)
Goal Books for April:
  1. Homicide and Halo-Halo by Mia P. Manansala (Mystery/Library)
  2. The Paper Palace by Miranda Cowley Heller (Fiction/Shelves)
  3. A Lesson in Secrets by Jacqueline Winspear (Mystery/Shelves)
  4. The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah (Fiction/Shelves)
Happy Reading!

No comments: