Thursday, July 1, 2021

Update from June & Goals for July!

 


I can't believe one month of my summer reading is over!  I made the mistake again this month of not referring to my goals, and in addition to a few other things, that made me feel like my reading this month was very haphazard.  Here were my goal books for June:

  1. Unorthodox by Deborah Feldman (Memoir/Book Club)
  2. The Biggest Bluff by Maria Konakova (Memoir/Book Club)
  3. Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi (Fiction)
  4. This is How it Always Is by Laurie Frankel (Fiction/My Bookshelf)
  5. The Alice Network by Kate Quinn (Fiction/Loaner)

Here are the books I actually got through in June: 
  1. Unorthodox by Deborah Feldman (Memoir/Book Club)
  2. Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi (Fiction)
  3. Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger (Fiction)
  4. The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner (Fiction)
  5. This Isn't What it Looks Like by Psuedonymous Bosch (Children's Lit/Fiction)

My Goal books for July:
  1. Arsenic & Adobo by Mia Manansala (Fiction/Book Club)
  2. Dear Ann by Bobbie Ann Mason (Fiction/Loaner)
  3. The Arm by Jeff Passan (Non-Fiction/My Bookshelf)
  4. Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz (Mystery/Library)

No comments: