Sunday, January 31, 2021

January Review & Goals for February


January ended up being a pretty good reading month for me.  I have to admit I did prioritize reading in a way that I haven't in quite awhile, and unfortunately, will cause a few other things to catch up with me in February.  But, it was fun while it lasted.  Here are the books I managed to finish:
  1. The Talented Mr. Ripley by Patricia Highsmith (Mystery)
  2. You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria (Romance)
  3. Why Fish Don't Exist by Lulu Miller (Non-Fiction/Biography/Memoir)
  4. Before the Ever After by Jacqueline Woodson (Juvenile Fiction)
  5. The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes (Fiction)
  6. The Office of Historical Corrections by Danielle Evans (Short Stories)
  7. Hidden Valley Road by Robert Kolker (Non-Fiction)
  8. American Dirt by Jeanine Cumins (Fiction)
  9. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang (Romance)
  10. The Girl in the Mirror by Rose Carlyle (Mystery/Thriller)
  11. Real Life by Brandon Taylor
  12. Ripley Underground - Patricia Highsmith (Mystery)
My goal books for February are:
  1. A Children's Bible by Lydia Millet (Fiction/Book Club)
  2. Mediocre: The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America by Ijeoma Oluo
  3. The Last Mrs. Parrish (Mystery)
  4. Hamnet (Fiction)
February is a short month, so we'll see what happens!


No comments: