Wednesday, March 3, 2021

February Review & Goals for March


 My goal books for February were:

  1. A Children's Bible by Lydia Millet (Fiction/Book Club)
  2. MediocreThe Dangerous Legacy of White Male America by Ijeoma Oluo
  3. The Last Mrs. Parrish (Mystery)
  4. Hamnet (Fiction)

I realize as I look back now, that I never reviewed these goals during the month and completely forgot that I planned to read The Last Mrs. Parrish - so needless to say, I didn't read that.  My completed books for February were:

  1. A Children's Bible by Lydia Millet (Fiction/Book Club)
  2. MediocreThe Dangerous Legacy of White Male America by Ijeoma Oluo (Non-Fiction/Book Club)
  3. Hamnet by Maggie O'Farrell  (Fiction)
  4. Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger (Fiction)
  5. One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London (Fiction/Romance)
  6. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab (Fiction)
  7. Magic Lessons by Alice Hoffman (Fiction)
My goal books for March are:
  1. Transcendent Kingdom by Yaa Gyasi (Fiction/Book Club)
  2. The Adventure Gap by James Mills (Non-Fiction/Book Club)
  3. The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman (Mystery)
  4. Friends & Strangers by J. Courtney Sullivan (Fiction)
Happy Reading!
    

No comments: